Our Commitment to User Privacy:
This Policy describes how Cash on Web protects, manages and process your personal data, including:
What data we collect when you sign-up for, use, or engage with any of our applications, products, services or websites (collectively «Services»);
- How we manage data from the beginning of your engagement forward;
- The choices you have regarding how data is managed.
Cash on Web processes personal data to conduct its business and to exercise the performance of its services. Processing means anything that can be done with personal data. This includes thecollection, storage, use, transfer and removal of data.Cash on Web also processes personal data when legally obliged to do so, such as on the basis of local legislation and regulations on the prevention of money laundering and terrorist financing which obliges Cash on Web to report (intended) transactions that maybe characterized as unusual at the local Financial Intelligence Unit.
We Limit the Use and processing of Your Personal Data:
- provide, maintain and improve our Services;
- To communicate with you about new and existing Services;
- To protect the legal rights, property and safety of our Services and users.
Sharing Personal Data:
Cash on Web will only share your data with qualifying third parties, if this is necessary for the implementation of our services or to comply with a legal obligation.
We Collect and Use Data:
Data You Provide:
Your name, address, email address, phone number, age, date of birth, bank account information, your national identification number, as well as other information you may be asked to provide when signing-up for an account, providing identity verification or engaging in a transaction.
- Transaction Data: when, where and how a transaction takes place including, but not limited to, the devices and payment methods used;
- Device Data: hardware model, operating system, unique device identifiers, mobile network data as well as other data generated by a device’s interaction with our Services;
- Location Data: to prevent fraudulent use of our Services;
- User Data: browser data, Internet Protocol («IP») addresses and other data describing user engagement;
- Cookies: small data files we may store on your computer or mobile device memory to help us manage your engagement with our Services, including gathering aggregated data about engagement;
- Beacons: small electronic images we may use in our Services and emails to deliver cookies and measure user engagement.
We Share Personal Data Under Controlled Circumstances:
- Do Not Track: Some browsers support a “Do Not Track” feature, which is intended to be a signal to websites that you do not wish to be tracked across different websites you visit. Our Services do not currently change the way they operate based upon detection of a Do Not Track or similar signal.
Cookies and Tracking Technologies:
Your Privacy Rights:
Based on the local Privacy Act (Landsverordeningbeschermingpersoonsgegevens), you will have certain rights, which may include the right to:
- request an overview of all personal data relating to you that we use;
- request a correction of your personal data if your personal date is incorrect;
- You can ask us to delete your personal data at any time. We are however not always able to do this,anddo not always have to comply with your request, for example if we are required by law to keep yourpersonal data for a longer period of time;
- the right to data transferability;
- withdraw your consent for data processing; or
- object to the processing of your personal data by Cash on Web.
This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal data that we hold about you in a computer file to you.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, you can submit a written request for access, correction, deletion, data transfer of your personal data or request for withdrawal of your consent or objection to the physical or email address indicated below. To validate your request for inspection you must include a copy of your identity document, to your request.
Cash on Web
Kaya Adrianus(Ad) Kooyman 16
Cash on Web retains your data for such period as is necessary for the purposesfor whichwe collected the data or the purposes for which data are reused or for such period as legally obliged by applicable legislation.
Governing law and dispute resolution